Yerevan, Armenia – As the hot clashes on the front line between Azerbaijan and Armenia enter their twenty – fifth day, according to the latest news, the Azerbaijani army continues its progress in the operation it has launched to liberate its territory, which has been occupied for nearly 30 years. The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said that almost all of the 556th Regiment Battalion, which had an estimated 400 soldiers belonging to Armenia, had been neutralized. In his statement, Pashinyan had to admit that Armenia was in a very difficult situation in the war.

Fierce fighting continues on the front line, which began on September 27 when the Armenian army opened fire on civilian settlements in Azerbaijan.

As the conflict enters its 25th day, the Armenian army, which has not given up its attacks on civilians, continues to suffer great defeat against Azerbaijan.

Armenian Prime Minister Pashinyan made a statement about the ongoing clashes in a video message he posted on Facebook, AFP reported. “At this stage, there is no diplomatic solution to the crisis,” Nikol Pashinyan said in a statement on the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh.

“Azerbaijan will not make concessions and will not back down, in which case a diplomatic solution for the conflicts in the region cannot be in question for a long time,” Pashinyan also called on his country.

Pashinyan urged volunteers to fight in the Armenian ranks, while having to admit that Armenia had suffered too many blows in the conflicts and that the situation looked bad for his country.

As the Nagorno-Karabakh war enters its twenty-fifth day, the Azerbaijani army continues its progress in its operation to liberate its territory, which has been occupied for nearly 30 years.

As part of the operation, many regions were saved from occupation by Azerbaijan, while the Armenian army continues to suffer heavy losses.

According to the latest news, the Azerbaijani army has neutralized the regimental Battalion belonging to Armenia.

Most of the battalion’s personnel, consisting of about 400 contract soldiers, were neutralized and the military unit returned to Ararat, Armenia for reconstruction.

In a statement, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said that the Armenian army’s 556 in operations in the direction of Gabriel. the regimental battalion was destroyed.

The statement said the regimental commander was dismissed for refusing to send the remaining personnel to fight again, and many soldiers who refused to go to war were also investigated.

On the other hand, operations initiated by the Azerbaijani army to liberate its territory continue. During the night, operations in the Agdere, Fuzuli, Gabriel and Gubadli directions continued with varying intensity, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said in a statement.

Armenian forces opened fire on the defensive line of the Azerbaijani army with artillery and mortars, the statement said, Gabriel and Gubadli in the direction of the 18th motorized division of the Armenian army retreated with casualties.

It was reported that the Azerbaijani army captured the positions of the 5th destroyer Regiment of the Armenian army and a large number of weapons and ammunition there, and a large number of soldiers were neutralized.

A large number of dead and wounded were also reported among the personnel of the 6th and 7th destroyer regiments of the Armenian army.

In the clashes, three artillery batteries and several mortars and three trucks carrying personnel were destroyed by the Azerbaijani army.

It was noted that the Azerbaijani army held control throughout the entire front. In another statement, the Ministry said that the Armenian army held the city of Terter under artillery fire.

In other news, the leaders of Azerbaijan and Armenia announced their readiness to start peace talks in Nagorno-Karabakh in interviews with the Russian TASS news agency and reported to the Press on Tuesday.

Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev said in a statement that Armenia is ready to stop the conflict if it accepts the basic principles set out by the Minsk Group.

Armenia says 710 soldiers have been killed so far. In a statement, the prosecutor general’s office of Azerbaijan said 61 civilians were killed and 291 civilians were injured as a result of the fire opened by Armenia.

In his address to the nation, Azerbaijani President Aliyev announced that the city of Zangilan and 6 villages of the region, as well as 18 villages associated with the Fuzuli, Jabrayil and Khojavend regions, were captured.

Azerbaijan and Armenia are scheduled to meet with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday.

It was announced that the ministers would meet separately with Pompeo, and the foreign ministers of the two countries were not expected to meet.

Armenia, on the other hand, continues its attacks on civilian Azerbaijani targets despite the ceasefire.

During the talks in Moscow, the ceasefire, which was decided to be implemented as of October 10 at 12: 00, was broken when the Armenian army, which had lost its positions, attacked the civilian settlements of Azerbaijan with artillery and missiles.

On October 17, the Armenian army launched a missile attack on the city of ganja for the 2nd time, resulting in 13 civilian deaths and more than 50 civilians being injured.

A temporary humanitarian ceasefire was agreed between the two countries for the second time on October 18, but Armenia again targeted civilians in violation of the ceasefire.

Azerbaijan’s military reportedly shot down another unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) belonging to Armenia. An Armenian drone carried out a reconnaissance flight over the village of Tapkarakoyunlu in Goranboy province last night, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said in a statement.

The statement noted that the UAV in question was shot down by the Azerbaijani air defense forces. Azerbaijan’s Air Defense Forces also shot down a drone heading towards Ganja, the country’s 2nd largest city, yesterday.