Baku, Azerbaijan – A last-minute statement from Aliyev! 8 more villages were liberated from the Armenian occupation! Here is a last-minute development on the front line of Azerbaijan Armenia.

The Azerbaijani army continues its operations to reclaim the territory under Armenian occupation.Armenia has been defeated in the face of the Azerbaijani army, which has saved almost 200 regions from occupation so far. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev made a last-minute statement on his social media account; 8 more villages were liberated from the Armenian occupation. In addition, the Azerbaijani army destroyed the 4 grad multi-barrel rocket launcher system belonging to Armenia. Azerbaijan’s Defense Ministry shared images of those moments. Here are the details of the latest news and the latest situation on the Azerbaijan-Armenia front line.

Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev announced that the Azerbaijani army had liberated 8 more villages from the occupation of Armenia.

“The victorious Azerbaijani army liberated the villages of Çaprand, Hacı Isaklı and Gosha Bulak of Gabriel, Dere Giletağ and Büyük Giletağ of Zangilan, Işık, Murathanlı and Milanlı of Gubadli from the occupation,” Aliyev said on his Twitter account. Long Live the Azerbaijani army. Karabakh Is Azerbaijan.”the share is found.

The Azerbaijani army had liberated 4 urban centers, 3 towns and around 190 villages and some important hills from the occupation of Armenia in an operation that began on September 27 in Nagorno-Karabakh.

In a statement, the Ministry of defense of Azerbaijan said that 4 “Grad” multi-barrel rocket launcher systems belonging to Armenia were destroyed between 00.30 and 02.25 hours in various aspects of the front. The ministry shared images of the operations.

Despite the ceasefire, the Azerbaijani army reportedly inflicted losses on Armenian forces who opened fire on Azerbaijani soldiers and settlements during the night in different directions of the front.

In a statement, the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said that the clashes continued, mainly in the Agdam, Khojavend and Gubadli aspects of the front.

In the last 24 hours, 4 “Grad” missile systems belonging to the Armenian army, 10 different types of artillery, 3 trucks full of ammunition and 5 cars were destroyed in different parts of the front, and a large number of military personnel were neutralized.

Armenian forces were forced to retreat, losing personnel and military equipment in some areas of the front, running out of weapons, ammunition and food.

It was emphasized that the front was under the control of the Azerbaijani army.

The massacring Armenian government announced that Colonel Arthur Sargsyan, the so-called Deputy Minister of Defense of occupied Nagorno-Karabakh, was killed in the attack on the UCAV of Azerbaijan.

As Armenia evacuated residents of Khankendi, the capital of Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijani leader Aliyev announced that eight more villages had been liberated from occupation. The massacring Armenian side has officially announced the name of those killed in the Azerbaijani attack.

The occupied Nagorno-Karabakh administration officially announced that the Deputy Minister of Defense, Colonel Arthur Sargsyan, was killed by the Azerbaijani army.

Arthur Sargsyan was given the title of ‘Hero of Nagorno-Karabakh’ by Araik Harutyunyan on October 4, 2020.

Thus, one of the most important attacks of Azerbaijan since the beginning of the war was confirmed.